Saturday, September 22, 2007

Doing Better


The short and sweet of it, we are doing so much better. It's been a few days and I haven't had the time between work (been out of control, lots of deliveries) and playing home nurse to Joshua to get on the web.

I have about 1oo some odd emails waiting to be weeded out and/or read. It's amazing how things get away from you.

Well, to update, pediatrician got back to me that day and recommended Nystatin cream and to "keep doing what your doing, it'll resolve....if not bring him in". So I applied the cream and the butt rash went away. Continued the BRATY diet and the poop thickened...hahaha. Now, I'm about 20 minutes away from the peds doc. She suggested I run to her office for the cream. Can't do that, I'm beat tired, been running all week and up with the kiddo. So what do I do? I call my best friend, Josh's godmother who is a physician assistant and have her call in the cream to CVS which is two blocks down the street. Problem solved. In addition, she adds another cream to the order which also benefits in clearing the butt rawness.

As of today, he's a happier baby and has slept soundly through the night the last three nights. And on another note, I think I'll start calling him the copy cat kid. Lately, everything we do or say he makes his baby attempt and mimicking me and the hubby. From covering his mouth to cough, saying 'Uh oooh' and blowing a kiss. Too cute.

Nuff said. Good night all.....SIGH.

No comments: