Thursday, August 30, 2007

My husband knows nothing...(peppa vent)


about this blog...HA! I mentioned it to him some time ago. But my husband's interest when he sits down in front of the computer is graphic design. He'll spend HOURS...on a project in Photoshop or designing new t-shirts. Do you think he'd want to know what his wife is saying about his fam on the internet...nah! I could call him a one eyed purple puking people eater and he'd never know the difference. That goes to show that opposites sometimes don't attract. Joe and I are like day and night in a lot of aspects. Yet we are both creative with our hands, me more on the tactile side of crafts, knitting, card making, cooking, gardening. He's more of a graphic and drawing creativity. Although I draw a little myself..no where near as good as my other half. I'm telling you, if he shows me another black superhero he's thunk up (yeah thunk), I'll scream. How bout drawing your beautiful wife as a superhero....stop laughing at me yall.

Too many days I've felt like, like, like MultiTask Wooooman! I've got gatchets, pda, cell phone, coffee maker, wipes warmer and diaper dispenser all on my trusty belt. At night I shut down and become SEXY MILF Woooman! Sidebar: I've always hated the term MILF, it's not cute at all but in this entry I use it as such. But I'd never want to be called that by anyone! But you get the picture. And some nights I'm CryoMom, I sleep through baby cries, hubby snores and cat-capades (we have a cat that has spastic rantings from time to time, running and seemingly jumping off the walls to exert her energy) because if I don't I'll have a heart attack and die from exhaustion.

But Joe, my spouse, partner, love sometimes misses the point. So I yell it. Nuff said.

No comments: