Saturday, July 07, 2007

It's been a long time...shouldn't have left you...



But this is what I left you for. I love journaling but nothing takes the place of my son. He's 8 months now and a force to be reckoned with. This is the happiest most social baby. Everyone seems to think so and fall in love with him automatically.

I've been busy! Sorry. Not like I have any readers. This blog is more for my own venting and if I happen to get someone to read my ranting,...then fine. I do more reading myself of other blogs...a few on my side bar if interested.

But back to Joshua. Born on Halloween 2006, 5 min. before midnight. He was determined to be a Halloween baby. And Lord knows I couldn't hold back the pushing...I wanted this boy out! My Mom threatened him with a spanking if he didn't get out! Well, 16 hours of labor and my precious lil' man was here. It's all a blur now and I'm ready for another baby. Yeah...that's right. But my plan of having a girl two years apart from Joshua may have to wait. The thought of two in diapers, scary. Not only that, with Joe not working and looking for a new job, money is tight. I can't do it by myself and overtime is wearing me down. If I had a choice I wouldn't work at all. Who'dve thunk, two degrees under my belt, Ms. " I can do it myself" wanting to be a stay at home Mom. YUP!! A little being that looks like you can change your whole perspective on life. I'm trying to create a world that if I die, my child will be safe in. SIGH....deep.

No comments: