Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Security Breach


Gates, gates all around and the boy still finds ways to get into some mess! I don't understand it. I guess in his little brain he thinks, "fine you silly big people, I'll just find something else dangerous to do." We have plug covers and two gates barring the kitchen (because you can enter from the foyer/living room and the dining area). I've also latched the inner cabinets that are within his reach so that they only open about 1. 5 inches. He still breaches security. He's tried to knock down the gates and reaches in the cabinets to try and get out items. We're in trouble when he starts walking. Right now, he's to the point of holding on with one hand and cruising around. I get a kick out of seeing him rock and jump when some good music is playing. I have to hit Babies R Us or One Step Ahead to see if I can find tighter security!
Breaking news: The in-laws are coming, the in-laws are coming..possible Monday of next week to spend some time. I hope I can take this opportunity to get some projects done while they're here getting re-aquainted with Joshua. It's been months since they've seen him...way too long.

1 comment:

Soul Hunter said...

In laws visiting are the best! It's about the only time we get any consist sleep in the NapiSoul household whenever Napi's parents are in town. We hear you on the security breaches - we haven't figured out a way to lock our cabinets yet and he gets in them and pulls out anything he can get his hands on. Once they start walking it's all over!