Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Teeth attacks


Lately, Joshua has been using his new chompers to eat very well. Problem is, he's also biting his family! He has bitten me and my mother in a 24 hour period. It amazes me that now his verbal/phonetics are really coming along. I ask him little questions and have chit chats and he will respond to the best of his baby ability. So when I ask for a kiss, he will lean in to me and give me a big one. But just yesterday, I come in from work, without asking he leans in to give me a kiss and decides he's going to take a chunk of Mama's bottom lip! Let me tell ya, he bit down so hard I saw stars! I told hubby to check if he saw blood. Thank goodness he didn't but my reaction was hilarious to Joshua. I gave him a stern look and it ended that. So yesterday I started re-teaching him how to kiss....geez.

4 comments:

Amiri Jah-Jah said...

Girl, when Amiri got his first teeth, I was still nursing. So just imagine getting bit like that on the nipple! OUCH!!!!!!!!!

He just gets cuter and cuter with age!

Napi

SHEANA said...

Thanks Napi, fortunatley his teeth came later and bypassed the whole nursing thing. Nursing was sometimes a sore experience I can't imagine the biting!

Amiri Jah-Jah said...

WHERE ARE YOU?

With all the packing and moving, we completely missed Joshie's Earthday.

HAPPY EARTHDAY, JOSHIE!!!!!!!!!!

Napi

SHEANA said...

Thanks guys!!! But you actually are early!