Thursday, December 13, 2007

Walk like an egyptian.....

MUMMY! I call it the Frankenstein walk but hubby calls Joshie the mummy. He still chooses when he feels like walking or crawling but I can officially say that for two days he's been walking. It's the cutest thing to see. But what's even crazier is that he chooses to walk on the bed which is much harder than walking on the floor. In his little mind I'm thinking he's saying to himself, "if I fall on the bed there's plenty of cushion for my fall!"

Other plans on the homefront, Christmas shopping! I've put a small dent in it. Maybe around 15% of what I need done. Haven't shopped for my own kid, but got my niece and this weekend, my nephew will be done. I love to knit so part of her gift is a furry scarf in a hot pink that I know she'll LOVE. For hubby, I have no clue what to do. He could use a lot of things but I want to get him something he wants as opposed to what he needs. Joshua is easy, two toys for Christmas morning and maybe two or three packages to 'rip' open. It doesn't really matter what's in them cause it's the rippping part he loves.

Right now we've got freezing rain and a wintry mix going on. It supposed to accumulate and continue on until 11pm tonight....YUCK! I really hate the snow and the cold. But, this is where the family is and until things change, being close to them will make me brave the horrible winters, for now.

No comments: