Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's ALIVE!



Well, I've had the computer back for a good two weeks now. I've had to install all my programs all over again. The bad part about it all is that my husband lost alot of his work. Despite the fact that I bought him a 2gig flashcard, he had "unfinished stuff...stuff I was still working on" on the PC. I explained to him that he still should have saved lots of that info to the flashcard.

Anyhoo, as for my Joshie boy.....all is well. He keeps growing and he learns new sounds and words everyday. His little baby jibber and jabber is starting to sound more and more like English..haha! It's so cute. Especially when he mimicks hubby and I talking on the phone. It could be a toy block or even his pacifier (which we haven't broken him from yet), straight to the ear and "blah boo bi, ah sha ha sha". And then he'll bust out laughing like it's the funniest thing.
In addition, he's speed walking around the house like an olympic athlete. Chasing him to get away an object belonging to me or hubby brings him to an uproarous laughter. It's usually the remote control, keys, telephone, you name it. I've gotten him to the point that when he pee pees his diaper, he'll motion to the diaper by putting both hands on his nether regions.

Now growth is another story. It seems like my son has shot up over night. All of his pants that used to need cuffing, now fit perfectly. He went from a shoe size of 5 to a size 7! His is actually measuring about 61/2 wide but of course there aren't half sizes in toddler shoes. Joshua has the fattest little dumpling feet that you just want to eat.....when they aren't smelling to high heaven that is.

No comments: